Sunday, November 19, 2006

Orkut sux0rz!!~

Here's why:
1. Every other damn message board software has a simple, easy message/scrap notification. A small white box maybe, that (in bold) says, oh I dunno, "NEW SCRAP!". Simple and doesn't flood my inbox.
2. What's the point of scraps if you can message people?! That's like an option of eating an apple with a spoon or a fork. Ok, bad analogy. But still, people can spy on other peoples' scrapping habits and shit, mayne.
3. Search sux0rz.<--Period/Full stop.
4. Here, look at my cool photos man!
5. If I can IM people, then what the flyin' fluff do I need Orkut for?

Now excuse me, I have some profiles to spy on, people to scrap.

1 comment:

Safrina said...

ha ha ha! and there goes my reason for quitting orkut way before they came up with their lame ass silly security options !