Friday, September 08, 2006

"Is it good?"

A phrase I often hear at restaurants. I'm sure this subject has been touched upon, nay, raped before. But indulge me. I feel ranty.


Stupid Guy: What's the 'Hawaiian Salad'?
Waiter: It's chicken, pineapple and other...salady stuff.
Stupid Guy: Oh! Is it good?

No, it's actually chicken sh*t and cowdung. We add rat droppings for taste. And aren't we the 'wise one' getting suggestions from the waiter -- he's the food expert here. Also there's the :--

What's good here?

We piss on all of the food, so everything tastes the same really.
Then there's the :--

Can you please bring the food, like, fast?

Actually I was planning to perform feats of strength for you guys and maybe a piano recital before bringing the food, but now that you've clearly specified that you prefer the food on your plate (and quick) I have no option but to make haste.

No comments: